Sunday 26 August 2012

Origins Spot Remover Pads


Origins Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Pads - £22

These Origins Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Pads are a part of the "Spot Remover" family along with the Super Spot Remover Gel. On one side of the included pads, there is a bumpy, therefore exfoliating, side and each pad contains Salicylic Acid, Clove and Oregano. These work together to help unclog pores and to help get rid of, prevent and fade blemishes.
At first when I first saw these, I didn't like the thought of spreading around the bacteria on your face with one small pad and didn't think they would help my skin. However, once I got into the routine of using them in the AM and PM like the pot instructs you to do, they have 100% worked! The redness of the scars on my face have diminished significantly, I barely get any random breakouts anymore and the spots that I do get (when used along with the Super Spot Remover Gel) go within a few days and the redness of them is much smaller now than it was before I started using these pads. However, I have quite sensitive skin around my eyes so when I use the exfoliating side near my eyes, I find that it stings a little bit so I have to use the opposite side of the pad if necessary. Also, in relation to other Origins products, the packaging of these is fairly big and bulky so it is quite hard to store although this is a minor detail compared to how well they work. Overall, I think I will be repurchasing these very soon as I'm coming to the last few pads in my pot, oh nooo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment