Wednesday 22 August 2012

Weekly Wishlist #1


1. Zara Studded Leather Shopper - I'm in dire need of a new college bag for when i go back in September so hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on this before then!

2. Origins Brighter By Nature Peel - On the Origins website, they claim that this is best for dark spots & discolouration. I've suffered with bad skin for a large sum of the past few years going back and forth between varying products and antibiotics to help clear it up. Only recently have I started using origins products that have actually made such a massive difference and now I just want everything. Because of my bad skin, I've been left with scarring and reading the reviews on the website for this, it seems to be the best thing out of the origins collection to help diminish the scars but with such a hefty price tag (£30!!!!!), I'm not too sure how soon i'll be buying this.

3. NARS Laguna Bronzer - Yes, i am another one of those people who have joined onto the hype of this bronzer. Back in April, I was on a family holiday to Florida and mum decided to treat me in Sephora to one thing and this is what I chose before I had any idea of the huge buzz around this product and it's safe to say that this is the best bronzer I've ever used and unless i find something else that's even better (doubtful) this will be a must-have product for my every day makeup! I need to repurchase this very soon as mine is on it's last legs :(

4. MAC 109 Small Contour Brush - I currently use a cheapo blush brush, that malts all over my face when I put on my bronzer and blush and frankly it is getting right on my nerves. I don't own any proper MAC brushes apart from the mineralize collection ones which are brilliant so I may need to invest in this brush too.

5. Office Nighthawk Boots - When I first saw these boots in the Office shop in Manchester, I fell in love with them! They are so similar the extremely expensive yet bloody gorgeous Chloe studded boots that a lot of celebrities have been seen wearing and I need them. Hopefully, i'll be able to talk my mum into getting these bad boys for me!  

What's on this weeks wishlist for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment