Tuesday 28 August 2012

Weekly Wishlist #2

Complete #2

1. Topshop Khaki Knitted Stud Cotton Jumper - I saw this jumper in Topshop yesterday during a very limited shopping trip and it's sooo nice! It feels really nice and looks really warm, perfect for the bipolar weather we have in England.

2. River Island Black High Shine Tube Pants - In real life these are a lot more shiny looking and seem to be a good dupe of the American Apparel disco pants which are currently not even near to my price range, sadly, so I think these would be a much more affordable pair to buy.

3. MAC Charismatic Lipstick - Since buying my last MAC lipstick, I've just wanted to buy so many more and I think this would be the first purchase!

4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I recently bought the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and then stupidly enough watched the video on YouTube that says the Stippling Brush is for more sheer coverage foundations and the Expert Face is for more full coverage, so now I want to try this brush to see if it is better for my foundation than the stippling brush.

5. Topshop Beaded Peter Pan Collar - As I'm going back to college next week (noooo!), I've been looking more for college clothes than I have casual out of college clothes, and because we have to wear a top with a collar, I thought buying some collars would be a good idea and I absolutely adore this one. It's quite girly compared to what i usually go for!

No comments:

Post a Comment