Saturday 1 September 2012

MUA Undressed Palette




I absolutely love eyeshadow at the moment but usually when i'm doing my make up, I reach for my usual NARS Cordura duo eyeshadow and I've been recently lusting over both Urban Decay Naked Palettes but at £36 for each palette, I cannot afford this! SO, I heard about the Heaven & Earth MUA Palette being released but never got round to buying it but the other day after I attempted my driving theory test for the THIRD TIME and failed, yet again (!!), I needed a cheer up and my Dad treated me to the Undressed one, which I prefer over the other "Naked" dupe that MUA do. Obviously, the eyeshadows in the Naked palette are of better quality and and have less fall down than this but for £4 the quality of these are amazing! They are highly pigmented and apply really well, however I don't like the applicator that it comes with but I can easily use one of my other brushes to apply and blend with!
On a day to day basis, I'll use shade 5 all over the, lid shade 10 on the outer corners and shade 9 in the crease but when it comes to going out the darker colours, which the Heaven & Earth palette doesn't have, are really useful to have.
What do you think of the MUA eyeshadow palettes?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment