Wednesday 19 September 2012

NARS Laguna Bronzer, on the Next Hype.






Yeah yeah, I know it's been ages! I've been extremely busy finding a job, keeping up with college (art most of the time!) and other things, mainly seeing my boyfriend and I just haven't had any time whatsoever to get a new blog up!
ANYWAY. My lovely mother bought me this bronzer as a sort of well done present for finally passing my driving theory after my fourth attempt (ha what am I!?), which was a huge relief because, as you can see, I was scraping up the last morsels from my last one and it was killing me that I could see nearly all the pan. Let me just say, this bronzer is 100% the best bronzer I have ever used. It's natural looking, great for contouring, doesn't go patchy, easy to blend and I could list about a million more things!
I reach for this bronzer every single day, ever since buying this I feel like my makeup routine isn't complete without it. The first one I bought was from Florida when I went in April so it has lasted me a good 5/6 months, which I think is great value for money especially with the quality of it too. I'm so thankful that it lasts a long time, it helps me justify the fairly steep price tag yay! It's the perfect balance between shimmer and matte, giving it a more natural look and the actual colour of the bronzer ius beautiful too, it helps create a gorgeous bronzed look rather than going orange on the skin like a lot of drugstore bronzers tend to! NARS packaging is my all time favourite, it's so sleek and glamorous and if I could afford to buy all my makeup from NARS just based on the packaging alone, I would definitely do it. If you're looking to buy this bronzer, it's available in Selfridges, NARS website, Asos and Space NK.
Have you ever tried Laguna?? 


1 comment:

  1. Ive read so many good things about this bronzer!definitely on my Christmas list :) x

    ReplyDelete