Tuesday 4 September 2012

Weekly Wishlist #3


1. Kukee Cuff Chain Bangle - I've wanted a cuff bracelet for absolutely ages now and i've looked high and low in every high street store I go in, but then I came across this amazing website called www.kukee.co.uk and it has every type of jewelry that I love and I want it all, this will definitely be my first buy off the website at a steal of £3.50, it just has to be done!  

2. Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything Kit - These new benefit kits really caught my eye when I was browsing their website the other day, I love the Porefessional primer and I used to use the Boi-ing concealer before I discovered MAC Studio Fix Concealer, i'd love to give all this a try.

3. Topshop Basic Crop Tee in Burgundy - I have the white version of this top and I wear it all the time! So I think it's time I bought another colour and wore that about 100 times too ha!

4. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - Every person on the planet raves on and on about these eyelash curlers and I just really want to know if they are as good as everyone says as I have the most stubborn eyelashes ever when it comes to curling them, maybe it's because I can never justify spending over £5 on eyelash curlers so it might be coming to the point where I suck it up and get them.

5. Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer - Another beauty blogger hype that I want to join. My hair is so damaged, frizzy and full of split ends and it needs dire help. Everyone and their dog raves about this! Meaning I need to give it a go to fix my rubbish quality hair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment